Recurring Bad Dreams
I don't usually remember my dreams when I wake up. Although there was one time when I suddenly started having dreams again (good/bad) after a long time of not having them and strangely remembered them when I woke up. I thought it was because of some emotional stress I was having? I just had an observation that I mostly get these dreams and remember them when I'm anxious.
Last night, I just had this dream which I remember to have had a very long time ago. It's very scary (what I felt in the dream). It's about war. Although the way I pictured it, it's more like meteorites falling from the sky but they were actually bombs. I don't remember from which character but it looked like a DotA skill.
The war was between countries P and C (you should be able to figure that out). People were always looking to the sky to watch out for any attacks. When they come, it can destroy a couple of houses in one strike. They look like big balls of fire (a group of huge balls per shot). Anyway, why am I bothering with this? Well, it's too realistic so I'm still a little scared. To continue, the weird thing about this is that in the dream P and C are connected by land. It's not like in reality wherein they're separated by bodies of water. In the old dreams I didn't know this yet but in this dream, we escaped to country C with some family members (who I don't really know in real life or not my actual family in reality, i forgot).
When we escaped to that country we had to pretend that we were citizens of that country. I'm not sure how we survived because we didn't know how to speak their language. In a way, it's somewhat served as an eye-opener. It's not easy to be caught between a war especially for the innocent/civilians. I don't even know why we're being bombarded.
Another sad part of it is that we knew that people died (it's not bloody in the dream though). Some of them are our neighbors, friends, and family. I felt the chills even in the dream. Not to be able to save all of your loved ones yet you survived?
Why did I have to dream of this, again? I have totally forgotten about this. Where did I get this idea from? XP Before I went to sleep (3am) that day I watched the movie Three Idiots.
*I'm sleepy while writing this* 4/13/11
Last night, I just had this dream which I remember to have had a very long time ago. It's very scary (what I felt in the dream). It's about war. Although the way I pictured it, it's more like meteorites falling from the sky but they were actually bombs. I don't remember from which character but it looked like a DotA skill.
The war was between countries P and C (you should be able to figure that out). People were always looking to the sky to watch out for any attacks. When they come, it can destroy a couple of houses in one strike. They look like big balls of fire (a group of huge balls per shot). Anyway, why am I bothering with this? Well, it's too realistic so I'm still a little scared. To continue, the weird thing about this is that in the dream P and C are connected by land. It's not like in reality wherein they're separated by bodies of water. In the old dreams I didn't know this yet but in this dream, we escaped to country C with some family members (who I don't really know in real life or not my actual family in reality, i forgot).
When we escaped to that country we had to pretend that we were citizens of that country. I'm not sure how we survived because we didn't know how to speak their language. In a way, it's somewhat served as an eye-opener. It's not easy to be caught between a war especially for the innocent/civilians. I don't even know why we're being bombarded.
Another sad part of it is that we knew that people died (it's not bloody in the dream though). Some of them are our neighbors, friends, and family. I felt the chills even in the dream. Not to be able to save all of your loved ones yet you survived?
Why did I have to dream of this, again? I have totally forgotten about this. Where did I get this idea from? XP Before I went to sleep (3am) that day I watched the movie Three Idiots.
*I'm sleepy while writing this* 4/13/11
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home