History is biased
Who else would tell me this but he?
Anyway, history is biased because the moment the writer decides to and indeed writes about it he would have already chosen a path which his story will take. This is influenced by his environment, his own perception, and what other people tell him.
I realized then the reason why my blog seems so unrealistic. It has been a mesh of what I think really happened and what I thought it means versus what really happened on a third person's point-of-view. Well, the choice of words too. Ugh, forget it, I just can't write.
I will try this next time, to stop messing what is real from my own illusions. XP
Anyway, history is biased because the moment the writer decides to and indeed writes about it he would have already chosen a path which his story will take. This is influenced by his environment, his own perception, and what other people tell him.
I realized then the reason why my blog seems so unrealistic. It has been a mesh of what I think really happened and what I thought it means versus what really happened on a third person's point-of-view. Well, the choice of words too. Ugh, forget it, I just can't write.
I will try this next time, to stop messing what is real from my own illusions. XP
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home